Session Three (Chapter 4 )
April 23, 2020
Recording - https://zoom.us/rec/share/1eVHNr3PxjlJRNLJw331SoB8GZzpT6a8gSYfrPNZyEtBDtnHj22sGUHqKNCSIyfY?startTime=1587687097000
Chapter 4 Alliance of the team
- What are the 4 Super Powers Quadrants of business and how are they used?
- What is the Rule of 3 in hiring?
- What are important questions you need to ask yourself when determining if a new candidate is a good potential hire?
- Why is it important to hire slowly, fire fast?
- What did Simon Sinek say about the importance of employees loving the company?
- What are some important tips when scheduling company meetings?
- What should the role of CEO of your company entail?’
- What does Co-Creating your team mean?
- What steps can you take to create a stronger company culture?
Session Four (Chapter 5 and Chapter 6)
April 30, 2020
Chapter 5 Leading your Vision
- What are the critical decisions you need to make as the CEO of your company?
- What major decisions are you sitting on now? What would happen if you just decided right now?
- Will you worry about that decision 10 years from now?
- Are you truly listening to your employees when they talk to you? Do you give your full attention or are you distracted?
- How do you handle stress when you feel knocked down? How quickly do you get back up again?
- How do you respond when your employee makes a mistake?
- As you scale what is the most important step? (Replacing yourself)
- Why is it important to stretch your team out of their discomfort zones?
- How do you embrace conflict?
Chapter 6 - TBD
Session Five (Chapter 7 and Chapter 8)
May 7x, 2020